Sunday, December 24

Christmas Eve

Mom and dad joined the girls, my mil, gmil, and myself for dinner. I also invited a few friends. I really love to cook and bake during the holidays. Here's a look at our buffet:



Alyssa and Lindsey helped me bake the goodies:


Every Christmas Eve the girls get new Pj's for santa. Take a look at this years:

Here's a really wake up. Lin may look shorter then Aly in this picture but if she was standing straight she is only about an inch shorter. She has grown almost 3 inches since last June and she is all legs!!!!

Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have sent me some goodies!! JK

2:29 PM, December 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls look so happy-what a great picture!! Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

p.s. I want some goodies too-LOL!

8:04 AM, December 30, 2006  
Blogger Gail said...

I'm doing it again for New Years Eve come on down!

9:59 AM, December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|