Thursday, December 14

Done!

I am done with math! It was a struggle and I was worried till the end but I did it. I was disappointed that I only made a C in the class but hey I am done. I worked so hard I couldn't have done any more so I need to just be happy with that.

So on to other classes and I am sure new struggles. I have learned a lot about myself so far and I must confess I am very proud of me!!! I never thought I could do this.

I am really going to try and enjoy this break. Once I get the house clean, the Christmas decoration up, gifts wrapped, shopping done..........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I knew you would get through it! Enjoy your break and try to relax a little. Love Ya!

3:14 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did it! Way to go! Now, enjoy life and have a blast during your Christmas break. Crank up the Christmas tunes and Jingle Bell Rock the night away!

8:31 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gail. Now take a well deserved break and enjoy some downtime for a bit!!

10:50 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gail
It seems everyone but you knew that you would coquer this class. This should show you just how strong willed you are and you will survive. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you.
Love You Aunt Mimmio

9:23 AM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|