Sunday, December 17

Decorating

The girls and I decorated the tree and house this weekend. I think this is the best tree we have ever had and I am very excited that my nativity scene finally fits where I have always wanted to put it ON MY FIREPLACE!!

You knew there would be pictures:

Nativity first!


Sparky I received the box thank you so much for the candles. I had planned on calling you this evening but I had company!I am sorry and I will be calling.

The tree with flash I wanted to show the garland since I never use it I kind of really like it this year. I decided that since I was moving on in a new direction wtih my life I should do some things a tad different. I know garland, what a risk taker I am!!


Alyssa wanted flashing lights which is ok but I didn't want the whole tree to flash. Makes me a bit dizzy, so we only put flashing lights in the center and they don't FLASH they twinkle dammit!!!


Last year I hardly put any decorations out, but this year I just feel more festive so I took out all my snowman stuff. I have a nice little collection going. This year in every room is something with a snowman. I have started wrapping and placing gifts under the tree, the best part about the girls age is that I can drive them nuts for a week! HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad they arrived- enjoy them!
The decorations look beautiful!!!

5:24 AM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Your home is so beautiful. Looks like Santa has been very busy putting lots of presents under the tree. Ho! Ho! Ho! You have been very good this year!

5:41 AM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH!! AAAAH!! Loving the tree and all the decorating! The nativity is perfect on your new mantle! I'm hoping to be able to do the same next Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you!! Lots of (((hugs))) and kisses!!

7:18 AM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|