Saturday, March 3

Romance?

I have a friend who I will not OUT here(because I still love you) who so lovingly has told me I need to get more romace in my life! HAHAHAHA!!! She keeps sending me eamils about how to "Improve the Romance in My Life" Muuuahahahahahahahaha! Yes I am laughing at you!!! Romance?? Hell I was married to Mr. Do NOT TOUCH,LOOK, OR BREATH NEAR ME! For a long time girl!!!

I really have been getting a lot of this lately and not just from one friend. Alyssa and my mom both told me and I quote: "You need to go out and get your groove on!!" Let me ask you all this....how do you know if you still have "A Groove"? HAHAHA no I am joking. Really stop shaking your heads at me dammit!!!

One questions I have gotten no lie 4 times this week in email was "what is your idea of a romantic evening?" So I will tell you and since more then one of my friends is sending me emails with this question in it I am just going to answer you all here... wait Mom X out now!!

Mom...your still there X OUT NOW!!!

My idea would be................DID YOU REALLY ALL THINK I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!LMAO MOM IS STILL READING!

I do have what I think is the perfect romantic eveing but I will just keep that to myself because it isn't perfect if you tell everyone.

Hey I love you all for trying to help Gail-Ann find her "groove" but really she didn't lose it she just had it locked up for a little while. It's still there I promise!! :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

WELL..there's Galen Z..he like to write the dates purchased ON EVERYTHING...YOUR the only woman who can tell him ANYTHING.... but on second thought NAW!!!! Face it at our age ... if they're available it's because NO BODY esle wants them either... but you could find a YOUNGER guy..saw this ad at the mall it said "actually he's my boyfriend my son's actually a fewyears older than him"

5:02 PM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on with your bad self, Stella.

You will do just fine. :-0

6:29 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Gail, you crack me up!!

4:48 AM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|