Thursday, May 31

Lu's Art

Lu took art at school this year and she finally brought home her done works. Most of them had been up on display at the school. Her teacher said she has a great deal of talent. As her mom I agree!! HAHAHA

Lu's first art show!

Robot Mask ( Lin was sick and did't complete the colors she wanted on this but I think it still came out great!)


This one is Aly's fav


I remember the black and white draft of this and I was amazed then, I love the color version better. I wish she had kept the draft so you could see the difference.


She drew a pencil version of this that is at mom and dad's to be framed...


This is a photo Lin took of herself and I just love it so you get to see it.


I hope you enjoyed Lu's first art show!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work Lin!! She better remember all of us little people back home when she hits the big time art life-LOL!!

8:53 PM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

She looks like Angelina Jolie (in her normal days) in that self portrait. God help you!

11:53 PM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Gail said...

Kris said the same thing!!!

8:22 AM, June 01, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gail, those are great!! She is very talented. And I agree about Lin looking like Angelina.....

12:46 PM, June 01, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Awesome artwork!! I love the self portrait, and agree with Kris!!

5:48 AM, June 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|