Thursday, July 29

Happy Birthday To A Whore

The food whore that is. Today is all about birthday wishes!


Happy birthday to a special friend.
All my love to you this precious day!
Part of me knows just what I should say;
Part perhaps some deeper word would send.
You're the strand on which I silent write
Before my dreams are swept far out to sea.
In you there's room to canter and run free,
Restoring my lost sense of space and light.
To me you are a place where I can stay,
Hanging out to watch the rush of time,
Drawing in the sand a lazy line
Along which I can go my own sweet way.
You are my sun and shade, my bread and wine.



If you have never treated yourself to her blog I strongly recommend you stop by. No one writes about food or people the way she does! Diary Of A Food Whore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|