Friday, July 16

Soldier Show

The girls and I went to the Soldier Show Wednesday and as always it was amazing. This was the first time we went to the afternoon show with the AIT students. I think I will try to go every year at that time. The students added so much energy to the show it made you want to participate.

For those who read my blog and have not heard of the Soldier Show , it is a show put on by active duty soldiers to entertain soldiers, families and communities. Every year they have theme that they that is presented in musical form to their audience. I have never been to a show and been disappointed. This group of soldiers talents will astonish you.
Soldier Show 2004
Posted by Hello

If you have the oppurntuity to see the show don’t pass it up. Here is their schedule.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|