Saturday, July 24

We Did It.

Well it is finally over, our HI YA (Tea Kwon Do) testing. It took a week thank you very much, and yes many areas of my body reminded me I was not 20 something any more.

This was our tip testing. The girls received their red tips and I received my blue tip. It is a good feeling to know I did it. I’m also very proud of the girls. They are required to know so much more then me. Next test for them will be red belt.

I have a very hard time with the 360 round house it’s a coordination thing and unfortunately for me a requirement for my blue belt. So next time will be another blue tip. That’s ok. I am still proud of what I have achieved. Someday I will master that 360!!

Ok here are pictures. I usually only post pictures of the girls but I promised some folks I would post some of me too.

Let that be a warning to you all…be careful what you ask for!!!


Alyssa receiving her red tip!!
Posted by Hello


Lindsey receiving red tip
Posted by Hello


Me receiving my blue tip
Posted by Hello

Because they said I had to post more then one...

Me beating up the bag! It was tuff it up some fight!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|