Wednesday, July 21

Not In The Mood

Today I am just in a “Not in the mood for any shit” mood. Yesterday it seemed that just about every person I talked to had a smart-ass comment to make when I would say something. From my girls to any adults I came in contact with.

Now the girls I set straight right away. I just don’t put up with that. I had one adult who made a comment about one of my girls that I thought was way out of line and I just jumped on it. It was before HI YA class and she ended up being my partner…so yeah I hit very hard. My instructor said “ Your hitting hard today!” REALLY??

Class also ticked me off…our instructor had told us Saturday that Tuesday come prepared to spar and do forms to finish testing. Well he decided to do more training instead. I hate that. In the mood I was in I would have skipped class had I known we were not finishing testing. I hate being told one thing and then do something totally different.

Anyway,

I think I went to bed in a rotten mood and it just festered. The bad thing is it takes me a long time to calm down when I get this way. Yesterday I stood my ground but I kept reminding my self that being nasty wouldn’t get me anywhere.

Today screw nasty I may just smack the tar out of you and be done with you.

Yup I’m in that kind of mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|