Saturday, August 7

Ready Or Not Here They Come.

Well the classroom is ready. I still have some covers to sew, but other then that we are as ready as we can be and they start Monday. I love the new teacher they hired and I really think I am going to love being an instructional assistant.

I won’t lie, I also think I am going to miss subbing. I love, love working in first grade. I still miss my old job teaching 1st grade reading. I would do that in a heartbeat if they asked.

Lindsey is very excited about going back to school. I am so glad because after last year I was worried I would have to fight to get her back in school. Alyssa is not so thrilled but she will be ok. We finally have her IEP set and her schedule looked good.

I am spending this weekend making my house SPARKLE! I want to come home from school Monday to a very clean house. It’s a new year for us and last year I let it go, I was so worn out by the end of the day. I think a lot of that had to do with the teacher we had and the students. This year will be better and the teacher will work and not act like a small child. We have already talked with our new teacher and told her “Hey if you start to dump the load on us like our last teacher, we have no problem letting you know we don’t appreciate it.” I doubt she will she is a worker from what we have seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|