Sunday, October 9

The start

I went out shopping yesterday for my bedroom. My goal is not to spend more then $300.00 to redo this room. I found some great deals.

One is this King quilt for $50.00 I love the colors.Image hosted by Photobucket.com The only problem is they don't have the shams to match. Honestly I want something very plan (Ivory) to go with this. I had wanted something quilted or lace but everything I have seen is way out of my price range. Come to think of it I may have some Battenberg shams in the closet.

My next deal was this basket. Image hosted by Photobucket.com It was on clearance at pier 1 Imports for $1.12. It is going to look great on my dresser and nightstand.

I also bought some new sheets at Bed, Bath and Beyond they are 230 thread count Linens & Lace. I can't wait to get them on the bed they are so soft.

I am cleaning out closets today and pulling out furniture so tomorrow the painting will begin.

*Edited To Add*

I found my shams Image hosted by Photobucket.com they match the bedskirt,curtians, and throw pillow I already have. Now the best part is they were only $7.99 each.Well within my budget. I found them at Home Visions. com. I do wonder how nice they will be for the price but we will see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gail i love the set

10:57 AM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

I'll ditto mom!! Wonderful colors!

I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!

8:05 PM, October 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great- especially with the colors in the rest of the house.
Is it Rob safe? hehehehe

3:58 PM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|