Sunday, December 4

An End in Sight!

Rob is on his way home from Saudi for good. He has cleared everything he needs to clear, and his flight leaves in the AM. It will be a great relief to know he will be home for more then just a few weeks. It will also be a major adjustment in all our lives.

The good news is the starts his new job on the 19th of this month. Hopefully that will ease whatever he has been going through. I knew retiring would be difficult I just didn't expect it to be this heartbreaking.

Please keep him in your prayers for a safe trip home and us as well for a somewhat smooth readjustment.

4 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

Hopefully things will get better men go through all kinds of weird fazes I guess that's why God made us strong. Kt said you looked really pretty last night she also thought Lindsey did too BUT she figuered she'd probably put you through HELL to get her hair that straight ..BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!.. Hopefuly well have a better week lov ya leen

10:30 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Prayers that all works out.

4:28 AM, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you all. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as well.

5:14 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

You have my prayers always.

As for the retirement thing, I'm not looking forward to that when the time comes. MacGyver is one to always land on his feet but the military is such a large part of our lives that I don't know how we will transition when time comes.

A good job that he enjoys will make the transition MUCH easier and that is what I am praying for!!!


- hfs

4:50 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|