Wednesday, April 19

A Beautiful Person

The last year has been a up hill battle to say the least, one thing I do often is a just try to find a quiet moment to count the blessings I have. I also have this poem on my frig and I read it often.

I wanted to share it with you:

A Beautiful Person

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
If he had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
He sends you flowers every spring.
He sends you a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, he listens.
He can live anywhere in the universe, but he chose...your heart.

Face it friend...he is crazy about you!!

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.



I hope you print this out and place it on your frig like I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I am so glad it lifted your spirits. I hope you copied and printed it out.

10:49 PM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, that's definitely fridge material! Thank you for posting that.

I miss you- and think of you often. Hope you had a Happy Easter.

2:11 AM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I just a little bit excited because I am able to comment on your blot. Guess who?

8:09 PM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|