Saturday, April 22

The Meter Is Full!

You know how in life there are little things that just set you off and other things you say "I am not letting this bother me in the scale of big things in life this is not even a 1." and you move on. By nature I am fairly easy going and if it is not something that will alter the course of my day or life I just let it roll off.

Not lately, lately even the little things can set me off and if I have an opinion on something you're likely to know it. We have lady at work whose bullshit I can usually ignore and move on. She likes to stir little pots here and there and then play both sides you know the type.

Friday, I had heard all I could from her and before I realized it I had told her what she could do with her opinion. It wasn't all that bad mostly "If you don't like how it goes feel free to adjust it yourself!" type thing, but it did bring me to realize that my bullshit meter is full.

So to all my friends and family I hope you will understand if at times...I get a little short with you...it's not because I am really all that upset with you it's jsut the meter is full.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me I have plenty of those days myself. I think we can all agree that everyone is allowed once a awhile to say "I just don't want to hear the crap right now."

1:43 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger The Food Whore said...

I will try to refrain from pissing you off. :-)


Keep your chin up - all you can ask of yourself is to take things one step at a time.

2:13 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Why do you think I started my Blog hunny. Most of my days are spent dealing with the BSer's of the world. This way I can vent and hopefully not hurt anyone too much in the process. And most people will see the humor in it, so in the process I can make some else laugh while I let off some steam.
I check yours everyday looking for your vents by the way. You don't vent often I must say. Try doing it more right now, helps with frame of mind at home. I need a laugh now and then too ya know.

2:16 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger Gail said...

I do try to update when I can...most of the time what I want to post I can't becuase of the girls.

4:12 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

would that person intials be NB?

11:56 AM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|