Wednesday, June 28

Update

Took Lin to the doctor yesterday, she has a "very good case" of poison ivy along with a mystery rash. They tested her for strep just to make sure and then put her on prednisone. Not my favorite drug of choice but at this time the rash had quickly moved up her body to her face, which caused great panic for Diva Lindsey. One of the side effect of prednisone is making you grumpy...great not only does she have a rash all over her body that itches to high heaven, she is on a drug that makes her grumpy, oh and she is pre-PMS! Thank god I am already medicated.

By the way we went to Walmart to fill her prescription wandered around picked up dog food, milk, other necessary items and the script was still not ready, nice older lady behind the counter says "oh it won't be much longer why not just have a seat here" ,so we sit and I am adding up what is in the cart when Lin says " Mom what does ribbed for more pleasure mean?" I said "WHAT?" she point to the display in front of us. You got it every condom you could think of right there in front of us on a NICE BIG DISPLAY! Thank god Lin is a true blonde...I looked at her and said" Hey look Veet didn't you want to try that...go check the price!"Add another $7.00 to my total thank you very much!And moved seats the Preparation H display which was much easier to explain...I just reminded her of her grandparents conversation last Christmas!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it just keeps geting better-LOL

3:35 PM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO..isn't life wonderful at this age! Try having a 12 year old son asking you "What is a BONER?" and you look at his father who is laughing waiting for me to answer!

Glad Lindsey got in to see the doctor. I am allergic to poison ivy too Lindsey. I have to head straight to the doctor if I come in contact with it! I feel your agony.

6:19 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

That is too funny!!!

Thank God for blondes. ;)

6:03 AM, June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Lin!! I'm allergic to poison ivy, too.

We recently had an episode with Josh and the condom aisle so I can totally relate!!

1:31 PM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|