Wednesday, October 11

Couldn't Resist

I asked mom and dad to come over and give me their opinion on the wall paper. We have come to the conclusion that after primering over it, that it should be fine. So with that said we started ripping.

So now my walls are bare and tomorrow I am getting primer. I wish the border was already here so I could match the tan and get moving.

Here is Lin helping take the paper down.Yes she is on top of the frig. She is the only one small enough and she loved it!!


If I had the primer I would have painted tongiht. I also need to fix the ugly holes in the wall fron when we ran the cable through.


And buy the cable hider stuff to put on the walls.


I can't wait!!! Finally my kitchen will be done!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had similar problems when I removed wallpaper in my kitchen. It had been up so long, that the top layer of wallboard came off with it!

I love the border; you'll have to have the zoo crew over for coffee so we can see your handiwork!

9:18 AM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

Remember when they built those houses they put the wallpaper directly on the drywall...it was more "cost effective" like the border..have fun!!!

10:36 AM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. Loving the border!

7:29 PM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|