Saturday, October 7

Finally a Break

Fall break is finally here. I really need this if for no other reason just to catch up on my sleep. I have been so tired lately. I think the girls need it too. We can get caught up on things around the house and do some fun stuff. I still have classes but at least I am not coming home from work, which lately is exhausting and having to go straight to school.

One cool thing happened yesterday, I was invited to Join the Honor Society at school. I am sure they offer this to a lot of people but I honestly never thought my grades would be good enough to join. I really just wanted to pass and move on the next step. So YEAH me!

Rob will be coming back the following week for a two week visit with the girls. I hope they have a great time. They are so looking forward to seeing their dad. It will also help me out. I won't go into the guilt I feel every time I leave the girls and go to class. I do have to say I can see where the girls are maturing. The for the most part do their chores and others for me and that really helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Good Job Gail, I knew you were a brainiac, high school was cramping your style thats all. LOL
Kepp up the good work it will pay off in the end.

6:57 AM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you on all fronts!! Getting invited into the Honor Society-woohoo! The girls are who they are because of the great example they see in their mom!
(((HUGS))) to all of you!

10:45 AM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|