Sunday, January 7

New Stuff

As you can see I had some time and created a new design for the blog. Does it make you need some hot coco and a fire?

Lots of new stuff in the house now that Christmas is over, the girls I think had a very nice holiday. We visited with my brother and his family which was awesome. I never realize how much I miss them till they are here and we are laughing like mad men. My SIL Julie shopped like a mad woman. I do believe she is hooked on Goody’s. They girls also had two WHOLE weeks with Rob's mother and grandmother. If I said they spoiled us rotten that would be an under statement. They are great people and we truly enjoyed the visit.

If I said it wasn't a bit strange for a little while I would be lying. Rob and I are not going to reconcile and the girls and I still feel the loss of him. No matter how much of a selfish ass he is he was a very important part of our lives. You feel the hole he left. On the other hand life went on very well with out him I do believe that means we are healing and moving on.

Papers are drawn up and soon to be delivered. I do think it is about to get ugly here. Send lots of prayers we can do this smoothly. I don't hold any hate towards Rob I just hope he stays ok because no matter what hell he has put me through he is still the girls father and they do love him. I am ready to move on and meet people and yes date. Easy I didn't say send me all your unmarried cousions to go out with! HAHAHA

I start classes Monday this semester is I hope an easy one. I really needed something that wouldn't stress me out like math did. I am here to tell you I am so freaking happy to be done with math!!! Can I get a WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

We went back to work Thursday and had to go to in-service, let me just say what a waste of my time. I really won't mind going to them if they actually taught me something I needed. At least Friday we got to work in our classroom and really got some work done.

I sure hope 2007 is less stressful then 2006 was. I look back and wonder how the hell I made it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your holidays were enjoyed so much. As for 2007, here's to a new year, new attitude, and new beginnings!! You made it this far because you are a very strong person who knows what is important (you and your girls)!! Good luck on the upcoming semester!! Love You!

3:25 PM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers, to a super 2007! Good luck with you new semester in college. You and the girls are going to go a long way together. Keeping you in my prayers.

5:08 AM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|