Thursday, May 31

Fairies All Around

The gate to my backyard has been a problem since we moved in. I can't tell you how many times we have done "fixes" on it. Well it was on it's last leg and other then the fact that Gunter is a good boy and loves his yard we would have lost him, he could easily push it open....so yesterday when I came home from classes I looked up and here is what I saw:


Isn't it beautiful!!!!! If you only knew what a PITA this has been for me! I was like a kid out there playing with the new gate, talking to Gunter about how nice it was. Gunter loves me I know because he never once walked away he just stood there tail wagging and acting like he cared!!! I think he knows I am over the edge!HAHAHA

Thank you Gate Fairy!! ( AKA Dad!)


Dad also put my new ceiling fan up in the computer area Tuesday...and SHHHHHHHHHHH the money fairy helped me buy a Hunter Fan and not as dad calls it " the piece of crap brand" ( You know I cleaned that up for you HAHAHA!)


Now if I could just find that damn Laundry Fairy!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't "fairies" wonderful??!! Cory had two visit last night-and low and behold he is now registered (and fully paid) for football camp and has a new pair of track shoes on the way for competitions this summer......

8:56 PM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger colleen said...

He did a nice job. I hope gunter appreicates it

5:30 PM, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|