Sunday, February 1

My Week in 60 Seconds

So here I am again, if I am not careful it could become a habit! I was watching the news and decided I should post my week like they do you know around the world in 60 seconds stuff! Here goes:

• Both the girls came home Thursday sick with horrible colds
• Mom is now has their colds and is thinking about ways to thank the girls for sharing
• I am not enjoying this online Government course, the book is so boring but I am trying
• My purple highlighter is making the book more attractive :O)
• It is official Lu is now taller the Alyssa!
• A few months ago Julie sent me a request to be friends on Facebook, it seems I had a Facebook account and forgot I had it, I am now enjoying it.

So that is our week in review, somehow it wasn’t as cool as when they do it on T.V.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I have a facebook, too.

1:41 PM, February 03, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tracked you down too on FB! Hahaha!!

And you know highlighters kept me from going bonkers too while I was in school!

4:42 PM, February 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|