Sunday, March 30

Happy Birthday Lu!!

Yesterday was Lu's 14th birthday and I survived it! HAHAHAHA!!! Actually it wasn't all that bad. I gave her a cell phone for her birthday and since I bought it on an after Christmas promotion she got it early so today was just pizza, cake, and friends. When we went to pick out her cake I couldn't believe which one she wanted. Here take a look!
Photobucket

Yes Dora the Explorer! It's offical I no longer understand her! Here are the other birthday pictures enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I posted a comment and it disappeared. Weird.

Gail, She's a beautiful young lady!!! And I can't believe she's 14!!!

4:30 PM, April 05, 2008  
Blogger Gail said...

I find it hard to beleive too!

7:54 PM, April 05, 2008  
Blogger joanne said...

Wow,she is growing up so fast, Jillian just turned 12! take care!

8:06 AM, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|