Sunday, March 14

Cindy Adams

Most days I can take her or leave her but every once in a while she just crackes me up! Today she cracked me up DON'T GRIPE ABOUT MY GRIPING

Also down with these dumb research surveys. Coffee is bad for you but a little's good. Red wine is healthy for you but too much is bad. Every 20 minutes another scientific study. One out of Sweden now determines hairy men are more intelligent. So what's that mean? If the guy leaves a furball between the sheets, he's a keeper?


GROSS!!But dam funny!

Wait. What about this newie where we're eating ourselves to death. Suddenly, food is worse for us than cigarettes. Bloomberg will outlaw Wendy's. He'll put Denny's on the felons list. He'll stick barbed wire around Arbee's. Guards with guns will be posted in front of Mister Softee. Metal detectors at Mickey D's. Kiddies, it's not the cow's fault. It's the pigs stuffing in the tripleburgers with the cheese with the buns with the fries with the ketchup with the sodas with the desserts. And I should know. I'm one of them.


HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last one honest...

Let it be known I am personally against . . . against . . . wildly maniacally against gyms and exercise and personal trainers. I hate everybody telling me to keep in touch with my body. I tried to keep in touch with it this morning. I said to it: "Want to try for some push-ups, aerobics and maybe half a pilate?" and my body said: "Listen, bitch - do it and you die!"


Ok that one I almost pee my pants...I swear that is the same response I get from my body!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|