Monday, May 10

Mother's Day

Yesterday was some day. Poor Lin was up every two hours Saturday night on just throwing up. I felt so bad for her. Now god knew when I had children that this would be a problem for me.

How do I know this? Well, my girls have not missed the potty or trashcan when I am around. They have missed with their dad who has the stomach to clean things up like this. Not with me. I just can’t handle this and Lin needs lots of back rubbing when she is getting sick so needless to say I was light headed the whole weekend.

Today she is trying to keep chicken soup down. Her fever is gone and she slept very well last night. I hope she is better now. Alyssa and I seem to have the opposite problem if you now what I mean. Hopefully, this too is over!

Rob did call me for mother’s day, which I think, is sweet. His mother sent me a beautiful flower arrangement in a teacup, which is very pretty. I was shocked to be honest we have been at ends lately as it was the last thing I thought I would get.

They girls made me the prettiest cards. Lin’s said she was sorry she was sick on my special day. I assured her I totally understood. After all taking care of her was a very “motherly” thing to be doing on this day!

My thoughts did wonder to those who have lost their son’s and daughters today. I said a prayer for them but you know it seemed like too little. They have given so much. I pray he watches over them and helps them to heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|