Sunday, April 11

The Time Has Come!

Seems the time has come my Alyssa is now well on her way to “womanhood”. While I am happy her life is so to speak “on track” I won’t lie to you, my heart is just a bit broken.

I guess I thought I had more time. You know despite the facts that have been starring me straight in the face.

Little things like she is only 2 inches shorter then me, she has breast as much as I would love her not too, and I am still recovering from the shock realizing she really needed to shave.

Why is it they have to grow up so fast? Just as I was getting comfortable with this stage in the girls life the anti is upped!

I told Rob that one of Alyssa’s Easter Blessings is that she now has her cycle. I am not sure but I think he almost fainted. There was a long silence before he said in a very faint voice “ I don’t want to know this, why are you telling me this?”. My response was “because I have to deal with it so it is only fair I share this with you!”

Ok it was a bit cruel but so was enjoying a very quiet evening with my little girl and the hear ” Mom I think I just started my period!”

Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|