Sunday, December 19

Crunch time!

Mom & dad arrive Tuesdays sometime and my MIL & GMIL arrive @ 12:30 pm. The girls so excited they can barely stand it. I am pretty excited too. I am also sad, I wish Rob were here. This will be the first time both sets of grandparents were in our house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Of course it probably wouldn’t be happening it Rob were here because they are coming for the kids.


The house as you can guess is nowhere near ready and it has been raining all night. So I woke up to the little ant bastards in the kitchen again. As I killed I told them. “ You all must die parents and grandparents are coming!! Go live next door!!!” I will AGAIN call the exterminator. I had been so happy, I was finding dead ones by the traps but now they seem to have grown immune to it!!!

It is also gift-wrapping time for the Enlisted Spouses Club. This year I am very proud to announce I was NOT the chair for this event. Have to get my minimum amount of hours in before the 23rd so I can enjoy my company. I have been running errands, cleaning, and wrapping.


The girls are spending the night at my friend Andrea’s house. She is also the teacher I work with. I love working with her. My girls love hanging with her and she has a 5-year-old daughter I get to spoil. She also has a new puppy, A sheltie Collie who is too cute. So, while the girls are with her tonight I can finish cleaning my house and get their presents wrapped.

That’s the plan anyway. I haven’t been able to complete many tasks with out getting side tracked so …wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|