Monday, December 6

Tired, Blessed & Not Forgotten

Attackers strike U.S. consulate in Saudi Arabia

Lindsey heard the news on her radio tonight and came out in tears. I promised her that daddy wasn’t close to the bombings. I showed her a map so she could see how far he was from it.

I haven’t heard from Rob but in my heart I know he is ok…but still I check my email every 10 minutes and jump to answer when the phone rings. It would still be good to hear from him. I probably won’t sleep much tonight I’ll be worried till I hear his voice.

With the elections coming up things are only going to get worse. More attacks, more worry, more tears.

God I want him home.

I am tired of worrying.

I am tired of missing him so much I ache.

I am tired of my children in tears.

I am tired of doing it all alone every day.

As tired as I am…

I am still blessed. My husband is still here on this earth and in 330 days he will be back with us. Safe.

There are families who are spending their first Christmas with out a loved one.

Heroes ,who’s families are now alone.

Their tears are not going to end soon.

Remember them, pray for them, and help if you can.

Operation Ensuring Christmas

Fallen Heroes Last Wish Foundation

T.A.P.S

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Operation Family Fund

Freedom Alliance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|