Wednesday, December 22

They Have Arrived!

My parents arrived early yesterday. Of course the only room I wasn’t done was my room. I had been moving everything to that room. When dad saw my room he said” it hasn’t changed from when you were 13.” HAHAHA it’s the truth. They visited with the girls while I cleaned.

When mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year I told her she could buy me "A" lamp for my room. One cost $69.00. I have been waiting and hoping they would go on sale but of course they never did. Dad called back and said order two. So here are my new lamps! This is with out flash. I hate lamps in the bedroom that are too bright. If we need real light we will use the overhead light. It looks dark but actually it is so cozy now I just can't wait for Rob to come home!!

I think once our bathroom is done I need to paint our room. I plan to redo the pictures also. Rob has already given me the green light to remove any of his sports stuff I want so...say bye to Jeff Gordon!


One more picture with the flash on this time. When I spoke to Rob today I told him the lamps were in. I love that man dearly but when it comes to our room quilts and lamps are not safe around him. I am still amazed I have had this quilt on my bed for 6 months and it isn’t stained, torn, or discolored. We will have to start a pool when he gets home to see how long it takes to get the first mark on my quilt.

Tomorrow my MIL and g-mil in law arrive. It will be something to have a house full of family! Only one person missing! 314 days till he returns to us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|