Wednesday, January 5

Back To Normal

School is back and things here seem to be getting back to normal. I was a little worried the girls would have a hard time adjusting to all the company leaving.

Not such much Alyssa but, Lin. She always seems to have a hard time saying good-bye. On Saturday she asked if she h ad to go to the train station to say goodbye? We decided that she could say goodbye Saturday night and go to church with her best friend on Sunday instead.

Alyssa was my traveling buddy. She hates goodbyes as much as anyone but she adjusts better.

We went back to Tea Kwon Do classes last night. Lets just say “ OUCH”. My body was not happy. I am actually not as sore as I thought I would be today. My thumb is killing me, it got jammed when my partner was doing her round house and hit my hand.

There is a glimmer of hope that Rob will be coming home in March for his R&R. If he does he should be here at the same time of Lindsey’s Class trip to Williamsburg VA. Lindsey and I would be gone a week then return in time for Spring Break. Figures right!

Once we know he is coming I may go ahead and pay for all 4 of us to go on the trip. It would mean a week out of school for Alyssa, which is a major draw back. I will need to have a conference with her teachers and principal.

Well see, first he has to get the R&R date and a confirmed flight here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|