Sunday, January 16

Momma Said There Would Be Days Like This!

On Thursday we( as in our entire school and surrounding schools)spent 1-½ hours in the tornado positions. Considering the attention span of our students is at the most 15 min it was something to see. I never knew I could sing, “twinkle star” that long. They sky and the weather honestly had me thinking this is it. We are going to at least have one tornado in our area. In the past I was really ok with the fact we were at school and both the girls were there. But now Alyssa is at the middle school and I was near tears worrying how I would get to her if anything did happen. No bigger fear as a mother then knowing something horrible has happened and you can’t be there with your child.

I came home to find that Gunter had been sick from the sirens. Whenever the sirens go off he is the first one to jump on the bed and need a hug (big damn baby) so I thought at the most he would have gotten sick from a nervous stomach. Not this time, there nothing like walking in the door to have the smell of doggy diarrhea hit you in the face!!!!

It seems whenever Gunter has these episodes (and they are few and FAR between) he does it in the same spot in Alyssa’s room. I cleaned the carpet up and realize some had splattered (nice I know) onto the bottom of Alyssa’s new Auburn comforter, So I toss that in the washer and get the little green machine (which is worth every last dime do you hear me EVERY DIME!!!) clean the carpet walk into the kitchen to find the washer had flooded onto the floor.

Lets face it at moments like this you either laugh or you go insane.


Get the water cleaned up, allow Gunter back in the house …he is now full of mud; clean him off go to my room to shower. I see what I thought was mud on my bed. I rubbed it to see how wet it was….it wasn’t mud. Seems Gunter had some poop still on him and he climbed on my bed to lie down. somewhere at sometime in my life I pissed god off big-time!! For this I am truly sorry and I promise to never do it again.

Ended my with both quilts washed, beds, carpets, and floors sterilized.

Oh yes and my sanity still somewhat in tack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|