Sunday, July 24

Master Bath

I am just going to let the pictures do all the talking. The only thing I will say is it came out better then I ever thought it would.


shower area with new rack.
Posted by Picasa


View from my room into the sink area.
Posted by Picasa


I bought wooden picture frames and then aged them. I also found some shareware photos of out houses and aged them. My mom and dad loved my pictures and I have to say I love them too.
Posted by Picasa


This is the picture in the toilet area.
Posted by Picasa


Sink area before and after...are you sick of pictures yet? I hope not.
Posted by Picasa


toilet area.
Posted by Picasa


bathtub area
Posted by Picasa



entry wall to sink area.
Posted by Picasa


I had to show you a close up of the rack dad made.
Posted by Picasa


and the bottom of course. I love the little box at the bottom.
Posted by Picasa

So there it is my new master bath. I love it and if I could invite you all to come and marvel with me I would. I love the colors, the comfortable feeling of the room and the fact that most of the items in there are one of a kind!!! I also love the fact I did 98% of the work myself. Dad caulked the tub area for me and put up my border paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|