Tuesday, October 11

Color

The color is up I love this it is so soothing. Image hosted by Photobucket.com one more Image hosted by Photobucket.com.
I also bought some art for the walls today at Allposters.comThe price for both prinsts $21.98. Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com I can't wait to get them framed and up. The Wyeth was $80.00 in every book I checked. After I frame it the price will be around $30.00. I like that!


My Plan is to finish trim and touch ups today so tomorrow I can start to redecorate the room!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAIL IT IS BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE THE PICTURES BOY YOU MUST FO INHERITED THIS DECORATING TALENT FROM ME. BECAUSE WE KNOW YOUR FATHER HAS NO TASTE. BUT HE SURE CAN COOK. LOVE MOM

5:59 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|