Friday, September 29

The Many Faces Of LuLu!

Ok so I got tired of waiting for her to choose and decided to post the entire final list.

Starlet Lu


Ready for the dance!

I really think my age has caught up to me on this one...this is the "PERFECT" dance outfit? If she says so!

The fake yawn...uhm DRAMA queen!!! She loves this picture because of how FUNKY the colors are. I have to admit I like the colors too.


This is a photo of the girls with Jeff their Tea Kwon Do instructor! He was promoted to 4th Dan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all!! Great pics Lu!

7:17 AM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful, Gail.

12:59 AM, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, Lin has gotten so big. I remeber her taking her first steps when Rob had gone to Germany. She was so cute then and now is a very beautiful young lady now. Love ya very much cousin, James

5:25 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|