Thursday, September 14

You Know...

I need to make some real changes in my life. One I think is my job choice. I made an appointment with my counselor to see about changing my major. I am just not loving what I do as much as I use to anymore. But then again that is life right. I think I really want something much quieter and where I may be able to make more money. I need to start supporting my self completely very soon and I need something I think different.

Oh and did you all know I have a HUGE sign on my back that says " Kick here will put up with and believe ANYTHING!!!!" Right!I think quiet a few people are about to see the side of me no one will like.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

{{{hug}}}


Stand firm. You have more backbone than you give yourself credit for. Do what is right for you and your girls and the rest of the world can @&%* off.

1:36 AM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, you need to give yourself more credit and kick the rest of the garbage to the curb. And if no one likes it, tough poop.

11:36 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

I'm considering delibering chinese and starting a catering business

10:08 PM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|