Sunday, October 1

Robert Rabidoux

My uncle passed yesterday.



Robert Norman Rabidoux passed away September 30, 2006. Bob was born on August 12, 1939 in Woonsocket, RI to the late Norman and Alice Rabidoux. He graduated from Mount St. Charles Academy and Tidewater Community College. He served his country for 20 years in the U. S. Navy and his service included assignments on submarines and destroyers, as well as being a Vietnam veteran.

He was an active member of the Church of the Ascension Catholic Church in Virginia Beach where he was an Eucharistic minister and served as a sponsor for Landings and RCIA.

A loving and devoted husband, father and grandfather, Bob is survived by his wife of 45 years, Jackie Rabidoux; his children and their families, David and Kim Rabidoux, Brenda and Del Slaughter, Karen and Tony Clements; his seven grandchildren, Tyler, Mason and Paige Rabidoux, Corbin and Sydney Slaughter, and Riley and Renny Clements; and one sister, Lucille Gould and her husband, Charles of Woonsocket, RI.

We all loved him very much and will miss him immensely.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

5:17 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences to you & your family.

2:50 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger colleen said...

I'm so sorry I know it's been a diffcult time for everyone..but be at ease that he's no longer in pain and he's in a place where there's no suffering only joy

4:49 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Love You!

6:16 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,

Nice Tribute.
Here is the link to the Video
Tribute that we had done for Dad.

http://www.funeralplan.com/grahamfuneralhome/obituaries?id=78133

Click view Tribute.

Love,
David

2:04 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Gail said...

David the tribute was beautiful.

7:22 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail I'm very sorry for your loss. Love cousin James

5:17 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

GAil,
The family tribute was beautiful
and moving. Uncle Bob is looking down with pride and warmth I am sure.

6:54 AM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW i loved him! he lived across from me all my life and he was the NICEST person I've ever met! <3 to Mr. Bob! His GRANDAUGHRET is at my house rite now sittin behind me doing hw! lol i love you Sy!

7:29 PM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|