Thursday, January 25

My Little PFC

I would like to introduce to you my daughter the PFC. I received an email yesterday that said Alyssa was being promoted from cadet to PFC today. Parents were invited to attend and pin on rank. I was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself. Jeffery our TKD instructor and long time friend couldn't be kept away when he heard the news. It was so wonderful he came. It made Alyssa feel so much more special.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my lady! Congratulations, Alyssa! You have grown up so much! Walk proud young lady, walk proud!
You are as beautiful today as when you were a baby.

5:01 AM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do the uniform (and your family) proud Alyssa!! Congratulations to you! I know this is only the beginning of many great things!!! Love You!!

3:22 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could have been there to see it also

6:14 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail,Alyssa has grown to be a very beautiful young lady. She takes after me ha... Maybe she will fallow in her fathers foot steps.

4:02 PM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|