Saturday, January 13

Oh The Pain!!

I hurt...everywhere! I don't think there is a muscle I can't feel right now. I started back to Tea Kwon Do last week. It was great to be back with my friends there. They are the best, however, my body is not thrilled. When I say I hurt I am not telling tales...it hurts to walk, sit, stand, move or not move. On the bright side it did wonders last week for my stress level which was high last week. It helps me focus on the bigger picture and moving forward.

We are back to school. Work is good. I have to tell you I was dreading going back because of one child's behavior. It can be exhausting dealing with it and putting out the fires it starts with other children in our room...but in all they came back and are doing amazing. They are learning!!!! I am so proud of them all and the ladies I work with...I really feel we are in it together, work, our families...just our lives and I also have to say the staff at my school is just as amazing. They give me love and support that I so desperately need to move on. It just lifts me up and helps me to make each day just that much better. I count them all as a blessing every day!

I started classes Monday. One of them is a computer class....dear god I am in heaven!!! I love this class. Oh and I have brag on me a little here, in my last semester Child Development Class I had to do a Unit of Study. I did mine on the book "The very Hungry Caterpillar" By Eric Carle'. On Monday we were told to collect our books on the unit. I went in and mine was missing. Thursday my professor called to let me know she had held on to it so she could use it as an example in her next class and just needed my permission. She told me I had received a perfect score for a grade. I was so excited. It is nice when to be awarded a pat on the back like this when you work hard on something.

Well time to try and stand up. My ass hurts!!! I was laying in bed last night wondering if I had enough of those Icy Hot Patches to but all over my body!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for you on all fronts!! Its so nice when everything seems to be looking forward and up. Thank god for friends- we'd all be no where without them!! Love Ya!

2:00 PM, January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick that stress away! Way to go! It is fantastic that you have found a job that you love and the support makes it even nicer. Congratulations on your book being chosen to share with future classes! That is a wonderful accomplishment. Keep up the great work.

5:15 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger colleen said...

KUDOS I guess you'll erase this one too but congrats on moving forward

10:02 AM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Great job! Destructo loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

4:44 AM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|