Sunday, February 18

This and That

How fast a week fly's by. Things here are going really well. Alyssa was home sick three days last week..good news she didn't have the flu, bad news she missed 3 days of school. Lots of make up work.

Lindsey is doing good, you know Lin life is all about clothes, hair,and boys! Her birthday is fast approaching and so she is heavy into planning that. God help me!! HAHAA

I am doing great. And I mean that. I can say that I am finally me again. I wake up and look forward to my days, I am ready to move past everything that has been going on in my life and move forward with me. I like my life right now and I am looking forward to going out and doing many new things.

The best news of all is that Melissa is home. Well not at her home, ather parents, she will needed to be watched very closely for a while still but she is improving everyday. Thank you all for the prayers. God is good!

Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support you have given the girls and I everyday. Without you it would have been almost impossible to make it to where we are now.

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

Rember she's 12 going on 13 trying to be 18 with a 20 year olds body....she'll expect pretty much the entire Wet seal dept store ...CLOTHES ARE EVERYTHING at this age!!!!

5:56 PM, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear Melissa is home! The power of prayer is amazing.

It is fantastic to see you and the girls are moving on with life and enjoying every minute of it. Untie the ribbon to every day and open up the gift that is yours each day to do with whatever you want!

((hugs))

5:01 AM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|