Friday, July 13

Happy Birthday to.....ME!!

Last Sunday was my Birthday the big 43!! I don't mind, I don't look at it as getting older just better. I think I am improving like a fine wine! :O)

I had a very nice party in the backyard with loads of family and friends. My friends Erik & Danette spent hours helping me get ready. I could not have had a party with out them! I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends. Yes someone took pictures!


My cake!




On the invitation I asked for NO GIFTS, I really thought of them coming and sharing my speical day with me as their gift to me,my friends don't listen..but I love them all anyway!! The kids loved the gift part!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dad and Mem


A great picture of mom and the girls
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lindsey with her sisters and other mother


A few friends








Look at these handsome young men!


Alyssa and her buddy


I know this looks like she is killing Hunter, when I yelled at Alyssa he said "NO!! I am fine were are playing." Yeah ok

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Gee I wasn't invited either..... Hmmmmm, could it be I live like 15000000000 miles away or you just didn't want me there......PS I'm older and wiser and and and yes it is all heading south no matter what.You know if I had boobs they'd be at my knees by now.
Me

12:11 PM, July 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that makes 3 of us that weren't invited...hmmmmm!

Happy belated birthday! Okay, I can't believe that you are 43! Must be the hairdye....heheeee.
Looks like you had a super birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday!

5:17 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Gail said...

Acutally Colleen was invited...sorry Jul and Yvonne...didn't think you would make it.

11:55 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great party!!


(And I wasn't invited either, just for the record. :( )

6:04 AM, July 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k. I was invited, but it about killed me! So MAYBE i should choose to not be invited!!!! Just kidding Gail. I love you and you were worth every minute of shopping, and hauling, and cleaning, and cooking. O.K. i'll stop before I change my mind again!!! Glad you had a great birthday, and THANKS FOR INVITING ME!!!!!

4:21 PM, July 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!! Sorry it is late- I didn't get invited either
:( -- Sounds and looks like we should have made the drive too bad we didn't know. 43huh ?? See I have sometimers and I forgot just how close behind me you are- hehehhe

6:07 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger David Rabidoux said...

Happy B-Day sorry we could not be there. Oh wait a minute I did not even get an invitation. never mind...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Happy Birthday Damn you are gettting old ...

9:53 AM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Gail said...

David who is older you or me?? I think its you!!!

11:56 AM, August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|