Sunday, August 12

Time Flies

It seems like we just started out summer vacation and it was over. The girls started back to school with out a hitch which is always good news. I started a new position at my school. This year I am the temporary Lab Tech. I think I am going to really enjoy this job once I get things running smoothly. I have been up lots worrying about everything I haven't completed but I hope by the end of this week to be up-to-date.

My summer classes were stressful but I made it through with the help of some friends. I ended up with 2-B and 1'A. Can't complain about the grades but I didn’t get to do much with my girls. I am not sure I can do 3 classes again next summer; I really want to do some things with my girls. Fall classes start the 20th. Wish me luck.

My grandmother's cancer is holding steady and she is doing great. Thank you all for the prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! and my prayers for your G-ma...plus get the old shotgun ready ..the guys will be all over those 2 hotties in your house.....they both look great....

5:15 PM, August 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be great!! Things seem to have a way of falling into place just the way you need them to. Glad to hear the girls year has started off good. I'm hoping Cory's is the same-tho something tells me I'm going to have even more of a run for my money this year. I'm glad Meme is holding steady-this way you all can spend some good quality time with her. As always....my love and prayers are with all of you!! I'm not planning on missing another trip next summer( just so ya know-LOL). This summer just didn't seem right-but I know you were very busy with school anyway. I really think I need to get my a** back to school too-maybe in January. Keep up the good work and congrats on your new position and those grades last semester!! xoxo

5:45 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|