Sunday, March 21

43 weeks :O)

We have 43 weeks before Rob comes home, I like that better then 301 days. Has a great deal to do with the smaller number makes it seem like less time to me.

Time, well that is something I keep saying if I had more of I would…you can fill in the blank with anything. I just don’t seem to have enough time. Of course it’s now spring break and I have a WHOLE week! What will I do with myself?

Yes that was rhetorical, I plan to CLEAN my house and quilt till I drop! And I plan to do it in that exact order! Once Rob left I went into a little depression, it was nothing major I just couldn’t bring myself to clean anything. Those of you who know Rob know that this would in fact send him to the physic ward!

I will start and then I would go lay down take a little nap and wham next thing I know it’s time for dinner then bed. I started Lindsey’s room because I had to get something done. It looks great and I am very proud of it and sad to say the only truly clean room in my house!

The time has come to end this cycle and to be me again with my clean house. Yes the pity party must end. This is me kicking my self in the butt to get going!I’ll keep you posted on how that goes!

Oh and while I am cleaning I will be looking the part of my mind I seem to have lost. See I just got a call from my favorite store Wally World seems they have my wallet waiting for me at the Customer service desk I left is last night !! God help me!!!!

43 weeks till Rob gets home lets hope I have the house clean and my mind back by then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|