Saturday, August 14

Prayers

I have sat down to write this blog several; unfortunately all I do is cry.

I need to ask for prayers for many people that we love.

My uncle has been diagnosed with a class 4 tumor. It was the worst possible scenario. They removed the tumor but the possibility of it returning it over 90% and the surgery he had is a one-time surgery. He is going to receive chemo. The doctor have said what he really needs is a miracle.

Also dear friend of mine’s son, has also just found out he has a tumor the size of a very large gum ball in his tibia. All test so far say it is cancer.

He is 15 years old and the most amazing kid. He has been here since the day dh left, cutting my grass and doing any chores around the yard I need. He watched Gunter for me when we went to see my parents and fixed my fence with out me asking. He just takes good care of us. Now he has to go through this.

Tuesday they will decide the course of action they are going to take with him. The doctor’s keep stressing there is no time to waste. Please say a prayer for his family and for him.

Alyssa has a bladder infection and the good news is that the medication is now working. The last time she had a bladder infection she went through hell with it.

I all honesty I don’t think I can take anymore bad news. I just sit and cry. I have reached my peak. I am really struggling with why such good people are going though such horrible trials right now. It just doesn’t seem right.

I do believe in the power of prayer so please keep them and their families in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|