Saturday, August 20

Is It Friday the 13th??

I had to check the calendar several times today. I just knew it was Friday the 13th and no one told me. But no in fact it is Saturday, the 20th. You could have fooled me.

So far today I had the van towed to the dealer…the list of things I have asked them to check and fix is just too much to type.

I just placed a request for service on my dishwasher. Seemed it decided it was the right time to leak ALL over the kitchen floor and make horrible CLUNK, CLUNK sounds. (for a minute I thought the van was in the house)

As I am typing this the refrigerator made this god-awful sound like a HUGE groan as if it were in pain…. I’m thinking my decision last week to go and do a REAL grocery shop may have been a HUGE error in judgment.

And to top it all off I have a cough from hell and my head feels like it weights 100 pounds. School has been in 2 weeks and I am already sick. If I take anymore-immune boosters or victims I will need a license.

I talked to my mom and my parents are leaving tomorrow for Rhode Island. She thinks my grandmother’s funeral will be Wednesday. Right now there is now way I can go.

Thank you all for the prayers, calls, emails, and loving words. It helps more then you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|