Thursday, October 13

Are You Ready?

I know you're all just dying to see more ...ok, ok stop shouting here are a few pictures to hold you over.

Rob's Award wall before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And After:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's not that we aren't proud of his achievements...but maybe an office would be a better place for it.

Rob's side of the room before:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the best view I had. You can't see the chair but trust me it was there and with about 1 foot king space. This is so much better:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now he has at lease 2 ft between the closets and the bed.

That's it for now but more will be coming. My pictures should be here today!

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

so you did it!!! yeah Girl now you can do my house in your spare time I'm all Martha'd out.. I lost my other blog it won't take my password I'm such a computer wanna be..

5:14 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

That is beautiful! You really have a talent for making it 'homey'.

7:23 AM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|