Saturday, October 15

Before & After

So I am as done as I can be till the quilt arrives. GRRRRRRRRR!! I hate waiting.

Now the pictures:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a close up of the bed with the new wreath. I am still not sure it is staying. I need to see it on the bed with the quilt. I also wanted to show the space in the room now that I have removed some furniture.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And these are close ups of the artwork framed.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com and Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally a close up of the wall over Rob's dresser:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are photos of the girl's w/Rob and photo's of me along with candles, you should see the room at night with all the candles lit.


Today I am vacuming agian and washing the carpet, then the room will be as complete as it can be till the quilt arrives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

I LOVE the wall color - very serene and calming. Gives the room so much more warmth than the white did. And I love the headboard/wall although I might go with a bigger wreath - it's a little dwarfed but not bad.

I can't wait to see it with the quilt. I'm with you - patience is NOT one of my virtues...

9:25 PM, October 15, 2005  
Blogger colleen said...

OH BAABY IT'S SOOO FIIIINE!!! Rob won't know what do to withhimself HOUSE BEautiful...

10:43 PM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|