Friday, May 5

Unbelievable

The last 5 months has been such a constant struggle for me. Rob, work, the girls and the math class I was taking. This math class just seemed impossible. I would take a test and fail it; mind you I spent hours studding. I had no life but studding! So many people keep telling me not to drop it to hand in there, so I stayed. Yesterday was my final... I had a 77 going into the final...needed at least a 70 on the final to pass the class. I got 137 on the final. She gave us extra credit the help on the final grade that is were the other 37 points came in. When she told me I was shocked...then she said "This is your final grade for the class." and pointed to a 97!!!! Do you hear me I got a A!!!!!!!! I was so shocked I started crying in front of the whole class and I cried for at least another 45 min!! I can't believe it!

As one of our students would say "You have to WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU. In spite of all the %^$# you have been dealing with you still did it girl. Go Gail, Go Gail, Go Gail. (Can you hear us chanting????)
Now Breathe in, slow breath out, Breathe in, slow breath out. Now Pinch yourself!!!!!!
Love you

SIL

7:15 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER DOOPER! I always knew you were a brain!

SURPRISE, it is me!

Just had to drop by and say "Hello"!

Congratulations on being an "A" student!

((hugs))

8:27 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding Gail!!! Good job!

11:15 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats Gail!! I knew you could do it!!

7:27 AM, May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS !!!!!! I knew you could do it- You can be sucessful at anything you put your mind to.

9:03 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Shannon said...

A lot of us would have dropped the class under the pressure of HALF of what you've been through these past months. You though, true to your drive, your committment, your smarts....you kept on fighting. And look now - a 97!!!!

Gail, that is so wonderful! Congrats!!!

9:25 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Fermina Daza said...

*doing the happy dance*


What an amazing woman you are!!!!!

6:38 PM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|