Sunday, August 22

Back On Track!

Sorry I know it has been a while.I decided I wasn’t going to blog again until I had some good news. Seems like all my recent entrée’s are full of bad news. It was just too depressing.

Our luck didn’t change as far our loved ones. Rob lost a very dear cousin last week. I had the unfortunate task of informing him. He took the news hard. My heart hurts for his entire family they were very close to Rudy. He was a kind, loving man. Our prayers are with his wife, two daughters and their husbands.




I promised good news. I am officially hired. Yup the school board approved me on Thursday. Tomorrow is my orientation. I feel great about this. I love all the children I work with and they are so special. One of our students told us for the first time ever “ tummy hurts” If you knew how long we have waited to hear her talk to us you would understand how magical that moment was.

My day is now full of those little magical moments. When our students can say words or sign to us what they need. I am truly blessed to work with them.

The girls and I had a very nice, quiet weekend. The house is clean and I have made dinner almost every night. We are finally back on track as a family. I no longer feel like I am just barely pulling my self and the girls through days.

Rob and I are able to talk and play on the phone like we always have. Teasing each other has always been part of our relationship. It just makes me feel like we are finally also back on track.


7 months down and 436 days to go! Is that it? Piece of cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|