Tuesday, September 7

Hanging My Head

I know, I know. I don’t even know where to start to apologize. I am haning my head in shame sorry!

I will promise to try and update more.

I thought I would take this moment to update while I wait for the timer to go off. My girls have informed me they are hungry again. Yeah like I didn’t get it the first time.

Tonight for dinner we are having bad stuff. Fish sticks (Please don’t tell the food whore!). I can’t help it I am one of those people who like fish sticks. I also made spacey rice (my own recipe) and corn to go with it. So I guess only the fish sticks are bad, right?

My weekend was interesting. I spent it said prayers for my family in South Florida and nursing my nose. Yeah, Mom, dad, and all my family were right in the path of Frances. I have good news they are fine and mom called to say their house had no damage other then a loose screen. I haven’t been able to talk to my brother yet, but he did send a message through mom they were fine.

My nose, well here it is, sometime while I was sleeping Friday night I was bit on my nose by a spider. The good new is, is that it was poisonous. My nose however was HUGE and red and it hurt. Now it is just red and hurts, not much the doctor could do for me since I don’t have an infection. So I will nurse it with hot compresses and ointment.

I did talk to Rob and he is doing good. 420 days till I can hug him again!

Well it’s time to eat and clean up. I am ready to hit the sack early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|