Saturday, September 25

Perfect!

I can’t honestly say that I have had many perfect days especially since Rob l left. If I were to be totally honest with you I would have to admit that most days end with me crying. I miss my husband and nights are still the hardest. You would think after 21 years of him being in the Army and gone I would have figured out how to not cry so much. I’m open or suggestion and if anyone has the secret recipe please share!

Anyway.

One day last week I had to return movies, go to Wally world, return a pair of pants and get gas. You know everyday stuff. Lindsey had a ton of homework and couldn’t come. She is my shopping partner. Alyssa will ALWAYS choose to stay home. She hates shopping(So not my child).

So I give them the usually instructions. NO answering the door or phone, and NO using the stove. I also say NO fighting but they are siblings. Alyssa looks at me and says “ I think I will come with you.” This was me . I said “ Alyssa honey you know I need to do some shopping? Are you sure?” she said yes and off we went.

My first stop was Cato’s I had to return some pants and of course I always look around. Usually Alyssa will want to stay in the truck but this time she wanted to come in with me. Not only did she find some things she liked she actually tried them on. We found her a pair of jeans (Thank you Jesus) and a few cute tops. The best part she picked them all out and not once did I have to say ” No to hoochie mama or NO to short”

Our next stop was Wally world and she found more clothes there. Never complained about how long I was taking in the hair care isle or the craft section. We actually were joking and laughing the whole time. To top it off in each store we went to she found something for her sister too.

After returning the video we came home and she was so excited to show lin what we had bought.

It was a great afternoon. I told her in the truck coming home that I had such a good time with her. She was shocked. She said “Mom you liked shopping with me? I guess we should do this more I had fun.”

Hey it doesn’t get anymore perfect then that!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://lrehvevx.com/zita/kdon.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://iibmzzhk.com/gzbs/uhoz.html]Cool site[/url]

11:41 AM, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11:41 AM, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://lrehvevx.com/zita/kdon.html | http://bgqgkpeb.com/xgxy/yczb.html

11:42 AM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|